Thursday, November 13, 2008

Happy Fall

The weather is or I should say was cooling down a bit, but now we're back to unseasonably hot and humid. We're hoping for it to cool down a little more so it will feel a little more like Fall.

Thanksgiving is coming up very fast and as usual I think to myself "The time is flying by". Christmas is around the corner and I've been fast at work to make all of my gifts. I can't post them for obvious reasons but I'm looking forward to giving them to their respective giftees.

On a "lighter" note... I've lost 62 pounds but that number did go to 66 during Halloween. I expect the weight to be removed by Thanksgiving if I will avoid the fun foods. Because of this weight loss and better eating my son is no longer addicted to McDonald's food. In fact when he is asked to go he refuses to eat their food, especially the burgers and nuggets. I am very happy for that accomplishment.

Hope everyone is having a fantastic day.

No comments: