Tuesday, July 1, 2008

July

It's almost Independence Day and I thought I'd update my blog.

I've lost 55 pounds since January 1st, 2008 and I am very proud of my accomplishment. June was a little tough on me since I worked all day and my evenings are usually used to run my kids to their various activities. The restaurant is closed for the season so I am free to go to the gym again at my regular time any day I want. It will be Mon-Fri for sure with one weekend day. I will take one day off and when I reach my goal I'll take 2 days off.

I'm half way to my goal and while I haven't been great the last few days I'm still doing good. Exercise makes all the difference for me. I feel so strong now and my arms are getting nicely toned. I have muscles now!

We're going on vacation at the end of the month without my husband (yeah I meant to say - what a shame). The kids and I are really looking forward to going North and then West for a couple of weeks. DH will stay here to work and feed the cats.

That's all for now.

No comments: