Sunday, March 9, 2008

9 weeks and 27 lbs later...


I am happy to report I have now lost 27 lbs as of yesterday 3/8/08. I have hooked up with a Boot camp challenge on BiggestLoserClub and I'm really looking forward to "meeting" new friends and losing more weight. I am still going strong. I've added some extra cardio at home with my new (used) treadmill as well as going to the gym Mon - Fri. We are getting busier at work since season in SW Florida is in full swing and do I burn a lot of calories there.

I'm feeling great both about my weight loss and about myself in general. My clothes are getting too lose and will have to buy more cheap clothes for work to get me through to the next stage. This makes me very happy but I really hate shopping! (I'm really not kidding, either)

Here is a current picture of me for the Journal Junkies (Boot camp name) Red Team. I still have quite a bit of weight to lose but I am doing it.

"Do, or Do Not, there is no Try" Yoda

I've chosen to DO IT NOW! I want to live a long time and see not only my future grandchildren (I still have many years to wait for those) but also my future great-grandchildren.

No comments: