Saturday, December 8, 2007

I'm in Ravelry - finally

I finally received my invite from Ravelry earlier this evening. It's going to take me some time to take pictures of my stash, FO's and WIP's. For those non knitters/crocheters: FO = Finished Objects and WIP = Work in Progress. Then there is always the UFO = UnFinished Object like my dd afghan which is on hold until after Christmas.

I have a couple of dishcloths in progress along with a scarf for dh, which I will probably frog and start fresh with an easier stitch since the Herringbone is way too slow for me, but it looks nice.

I've added a few friends from KH and will continue to add them day by day.

That's all for today but there's always tomorrow...

Yeah, it's Sunday and I'll finally be able to sleep in a little... 5 am is just way too earlier to rise!

No comments: